Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Everything is falling into place

Strange as it might sound, my life seem to be smooth sailing like never before.

I have managed to juggle my job and after sending out an enquiry to the place I wanted to take my new course at, they have come to me with news of a briefing that I could attend and find out more for myself and possibly register for the course. The briefing is this Wednesday. A very short notice but I guess it is OK. Anything to help me advance in my future career.

Even the tarot card email that I receive (and I know I should not be believing in all that already) said that I have the World Card. "It is a card of triumph, recognition for all your hard work and effort, or reward after a period of struggle and challenge."

This tarot website is scarily almost always true. I am not going to say which website it is as I am not supposed to advocate such things in my religion, but it is just that it did help me in times when I felt real lousy. Now, I believe in the One up there in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment