Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My dream car is really going to become just a dream car soon?

Now for the not so good news: The radio station that my dad has been working part-time for will be closing soon. Without the extra income from RSI, he is seriously considering selling away the car.

As you might have read somewhere in my blog before, the car is my baby. It really pains me to even think that it is going to be sold away, but with me not having a full-time job and dad having less income coming in, I am faced with the reality that we might have to sell the car away soon. This, to me, is a very grievious matter.

Like I said before (and a lot of my friends have heard this) this Mazda 3 is my baby, my dream car. I know, I know, there are the porsches and the Lotus Esprits, but being the practical me, this would be it.

I am just really upset...and sad.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the car. I hope you and your family have a windfall of good fortune so that you can still keep you car =) Who knows, you might not have to sell it after all.

    Either that or God is helping you save money since the cost of fuel is going up and ERP gentries are being erected all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thank you. I am praying hard that we do not have to sell it. The ERP really kills. Nowadays, I either do not go into town at all or I go there real early and only go home very late.

    Anyway, going less to town also equals to spending less money on shopping. That is definitely good news for me. Who cares about the economy?!

    ReplyDelete