Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sex and the city

There are happy things and not so happy things that happened today.

Happy things first: Went to watch Sex and the City with friend. Man! The show is realy long: 2.5 hours! I wanted to die trying to control my pee! Although I never did really like Carrie Bradshaw, I felt I had to watch this movie. After all, I had free movie vouchers to go watch! So why not?

Find the things that the 'girls' were talking about and the issues that they were facing were a little cliche or maybe, I am too jaded to feel the feeling of love.

We had a fulfilling dinner at Shokudo while people-watching. Nice to hang out with girl friend like that. A bonus for us was when a lone Aussie sat almost next to our table and dined alone. Pure eye candy.

The funny part was when we were parting to go home. I wanted to head for the bus stop when my girl friend reminded me that I actually drove today. Hahaha! Silly me.

No comments:

Post a Comment