Friday, June 13, 2008

Disappointed

I never used to think that I would be able to imagine what a person who has just lost his or her limbs would be like. I kind of felt it at my work place. Not the new one but the old one.

I am not going to go too much further about it except to say that I was very disappointed at some point. It also feels strange when people start treating you a little like a leper simply because your status has changed. Come to think of it, I should be used to it because I was at this stage once in my personal life. When I just got separated. Although that was quite a lot like my own perception of how people see me.

This time, is slightly different: it was admin and stuff. The do s and the don't s. The 'walls' I was banging into, that made me feel like that. I guess this is to prepare me for when I really become a divorcee and then being treated like a leper again.

Well, enough said, before I get into trouble. As the saying goes, what does not kill you can only make you stronger. I shall live by that for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment