Thursday, June 19, 2008

Food

Yesterday was one hell of a whirlwind day. Went out to shop for some presents for friends together with Spacecake and then we proceeded to have dinner at Wasabi Tei at Far East Plaza. We were too late for the first sitting and had to wait almost 40 minutes to get a seat.

There are only bar stools and it's a chop-chop eat, chop-chop go kind of place. Don't bother about service, as they do not charge for service at all. I barely ate my last mouthful of watermelon before the bill was shoved at my face. That's quick service.

Food was super yumi-licious. The salmon sashimi was of the right temperature, allowing one to taste the freshness of the fish. My portion of unagi (eel) was so huge, I had to gorge myself a little in order not to waste it. We were both suitably satisfied after that.

When I went home, there was news about a certain someone that I liked and I stopped breathing for about 1 second before my heart beat went normal again. My suspicion of him going together with my friend had been confirmed. There was a dull ache a small numbing experience and that was that.

I think that women's instincts should not be ignored. The only thing is that we women must use our instincts to our advantage and not to chase our loved ones away by being overly suspicious. OK, that was me in my past life.

At the same time that I felt sadness, there was lots of warmth, care and concern from friends near and far. My friend from China msn-ed me and we chatted for awhile. Another friend was also chatting with me about relationships and such online. I am thankful towards friends like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment