Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Uses for my rainboots

I have been cracking my head as to what I can do with my rainboots once they arrive. Here are some of the options:

1. Wear them on a rainy day (duh!)
2. Wear them when I go for a stroll in the neighbourhood
3. Wear them when I go to the market for breakfast (then can fight who has got prettier boots: fishmongers or me? Muarhahaha!)
4. Wear it when I go for easy treks

Then, tonight, I thought of another occasion: wear them when I am washing the toilet! HaHahahahahahaha! Why? Because I was washing the toilet tonight and the bleach was sort of biting into my soles and the floor was real slippery while I tried to scrub out mould from the cracks and crevices. That's when I thought of my rainboots!

Erm...but when my housemate came back home, she exclaimed when I told her I got a US size 5 shoes. She said that is big. Erm...just have to keep my fingers crossed now coz if I remember correctly, my sports shoes are US size 5.

2 comments:

  1. Hee,hee...thank you, thank you (curtsy). Actually I find it quite funny too, but it is fully utilise my boots meh. Kekekeke.....

    ReplyDelete