Thursday, April 10, 2008

Migrate NOW!

Dad is asking me to apply for Australian PR again. He knows that I want to go over quite badly. Actually, I did. Now, I am not too sure, but I could also plan in such a way that I go over to study speech therapy or something. That would do too.

I still think that Oz is a beautiful place even though I did experience discrimination during my studies there, some yonks back. Tell me, who doesn't discriminate? To say that one does not discriminate at all is bull crap.

Anyhow, I am going to try. I am going to see if I can get it and even though I may be leaving a bunch of people that I love behind, I will still go for it. Who knows? I may find the man of my life there? Hahaha! No, that is the least on my mind now. Yesterday, while driving in the car, it really dawned on me that I should love myself first. For once, I should be selfish and think ME first.

All this time I have been telling myself that but I have never really done it consciously. I have not really gone out there and done things and told myself, "Yeah! That is done for me! Because I liked it and enjoyed it!"

Therefore now, I am going to make a bigger effort to do so. I will not do the things that I do not want to do. At least I will try.

2 comments:

  1. Yah ... move ... Adelaide is nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! I want to go Melbourne lah!! My favouritest place on earth man!

    ReplyDelete