Tuesday, April 22, 2008

To V or not to V, that is the question

The US exchange rate has gone down so much that I am itching to buy loads and loads of stuff online. Not without reason though. Remember my episode about buying Philosophy stuff? How it cost me SGD$80? If I ordered it online, I only need to pay SGD$40+.

Then there are other stuff that I am itching to buy. Stuff like Cd's and books from Amazon. I then thought about Vpost for my friend bought it via that. Went to their website and got so confused. It was, to me, a very complicated process.

I was still mulling over whether to sign up with them and weighing the pros and cons when one of my other colleagues told me that unless I were buying from a site that does not send outside of US or Japan, it is actually quite OK to just order direct.

Hehe...the un-IT-savvy me decided to take her advice, for after all, the Vpost really sounds too complicated for someone like me :P Will just KIV and save it for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment