Wednesday, April 16, 2008

How did I spend my off day?

I spent my off day visiting my different doctors. First, I went to my dentist who must have silently died when I opened my mouth. It has been eons since I last went for cleaning and polishing and there was so much tartar (or is it called plaque)on my teeth. Now I have to make much more effort to go more often. If not, it will burn a big whole in my pocket.

The cleaning itself was $120!!!! Then I thought strawberry flavoured fluoride was real good but that little bit cost me $25!!!!!! Woah! Like going to a hair salon. If you put the conditioner to retain your hair colour after dying it, that would cost you $25 too. Gosh!

After lunch, it was to my GP's. Got to show her my medical check-up results and to tell her that I have resigned (sort of). Good thing was that she was going to help me hook up with people from Pathlight so that I can start volunteering there. Her sis in-law is the vice principal there I think. I am hoping something will come out of this.

You see, my plan was to get the Early Childhood Education certification first, gain some experience in mainstream education, before moving on to Pathlight, but her idea is for me to work on it at the same time. She feels that I should get them to sponsor my education too! Hahaha! Not bad!

There was no shopping at all. The only form of shopping was to the car shop. Had to get the windscreen tinted (that's another story) and therefore went to ask about the price. Hmmmm....the mechanic there was quite neat and cool looking. I would even dare say that he is...cute.

Anyway, just eye candy. Dad took the car for tinting after I came back from doc's. No chance of seeing cute guy again...unless I find some other things to do with my car...hmm...Hahahaha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment