Monday, April 28, 2008

Afterthoughts to "Love, perhaps"

My post about Love, perhaps is not meant to scare you, my dear friends and readers, away from marriage or away from Catholicism for that matter. On the contrary I think that God has given me the task to share with people on how to try to work out a good relationship (at least I try lah).

I am no expert in love and in the department of relationship as my marriage was a short lived one and I do not have children of my own. What I can share is limited, but anyhow, I use my own experiences to try to apply to what my friends around me are experiencing so that hopefully, they may be able to work out whatever shortcomings that they may be experiencing.

I am also here, sharing experiences of the consequences of my decisions so as to show you how silly and rash I was and what I have to live with now.

No comments:

Post a Comment