Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Like a drug

Was back at my parents' last night and I suddenly wanted to listen to DJ Tiesto's latest album real bad (well not really. His latest is the live concert recorded in Copenhagen as heard at HMV the other day).

Anyway, here's my favourite from Tiesto:


It was real funny coz I was like a drug addict trying to sniff out the drug. Searched the whole of my CD collection and then went down to the car CD stacker to search only to come to the conclusion that it must be back at my little rented place :(

Had to settle for Paul Van Dyk instead. A little more commercial but still bearable. Blasted the mini hi-fi till about ten past. It has been a long time since I did something like that.

It's a sign! A sign that I need to boogy. Soon! This Friday. Housemate has ditto-ed this and so...(in whisper) I think we are going to paint the town red. Sort of anyway. We have all been so caught up with our own work that we need to let our hair down.

No comments:

Post a Comment