Wednesday, April 2, 2008

SO HOT!!!!

I am going crazy. It was fine during the cooler months of December and January, Feb was still bearable. These few days though. I am swimming in my own perspiration.

My neat little rented place does not come with aircon and I can feel myself melting like butter in the middle of the night. Yes, I am spoilt and I cannot really live without aircon completely. At least I managed to 'tahan' (endure in Malay) for these few months without one and that is quite a lot of energy saved.

Even my moving out to sleep in the living room did not help. The funny thing was that it got cooler this morning after I got up!! So I decided to go back to sleep...for awhile. So shiok!

Hmmm.....I NEED TO BUY A FAN! I am going to buy one, so that even if I move back home, I will still be able to use it. Saves energy and saves the earth.

Right now, I am just contemplating whether to go back to my parents' tonight or to go home and rough it out, with new fan in tow of course. For tonight, on the Discovery & Travel channel, there is the programme "Tatoo Wars", which I would like to watch and which, my parents did not subscribe to, that channel, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment