Friday, April 4, 2008

My Philosophy

Hehe...well, this is nothing serious except that my brand of shower gel/shampoo/condictioner was running low and I decided I could not wait to buy online or to wait for my housemate's sis to get it for me from the States and so decided to buy at the only place that "Philosophy" was available: True Colours at Takashimaya.

Boy! Was I in for a rude shock! That bottle of thing cost me SGD$87!!!!! I paid even less for it when I went to Hong Kong and if I bought it online, it would have been fifty odd, sixty odd dollars only!!! One pair of Dorothy Perkins pants would only cost about $69 before 10% discount!!

I almost had a heart attack when I paid up. I was so zombie-fied that I went home immediately after that. No more shopping. Need to start learning ho to curb my spending.

No comments:

Post a Comment