Saturday, January 26, 2008

DMs

Hip! Hip! Hooray!

I bought my 1460 8 eye Doctor Martens boots yesterday!

I call it matt gold while my housemate calls it bronze. Say what you will but I am just happy like f*@k.

Actually, I just accompanied my housemate to get her pair. She was already eyeing it when I bought my first pair.






The guy from the shop could still remember us. He asked my housemate whether she was the one who could not find the right size. We both laughed like mad!

Then I asked to try a pair for fun (which is of course, the pair that I eventually bought). Man, it was, according to my housemate, so me! I was a bit doubtful (course I have never ever bought such a colour) at first, but I bought it in the end.

Why? Because if we bought two pairs, both of us will get 15% discount. Well, that just did it for me. I HAD to get it! After all, it was going to benefit the BOTH of us! Hahahahaha!

1 comment:

  1. hey where did u buy doc MArtens boots in singapore?
    hit me back right here or email to
    - faridferrao@hotmail.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete