Monday, January 14, 2008

I have nothing

Ok, this is bad, my mind wants to write and my fingers are dying to grab hold of a pen to write something.Anything! But when I set myself in front of the PC, I am totally blank.

Maybe I am also very, very bothered by the fact that my soon-to-be ex husband has happily carted away all the furniture from our house. Thought I could sell it away together with the house. After all, I paid for a lot of the stuff. The bed from Simmons, the chair from Ikea, the sofa set from one shop at Furniture Mall, the TV console from Cellini (my mum paid for it). I am just wondering how much more he is going to dig from me before he is satisfied.

Well, I guess it is not quite fair for me to say so too coz I don't know what is his logic for taking the furniture away. I mean, I should be fair and listen to his side of the story too. Anyway, if it was to be put at his mum's place, I don't feel so bad, but if he sold them to profit from it all, then I would feel real shitty. Real, real shitty.

My nightmare had begun about 3 years ago. In order to avoid confrontation, I feel that I have been giving in a lot. Too much. On the other hand though, from the Buddhist point of view (as my mum is Buddhist), I want to 'pay' all that I 'owe' him in my past lives and get it over and done with.

I am now relying on God's strength to help me go through and speed up everything. Being the procrastinator that I am, I really need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment