Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What's wrong with re-visiting a place more than once? Episode 2

Last Friday, I happily told my Hong Kong friend that I will be going to Macau again soon. He had no reaction. Then he made some comment about how he couldn't understand why I re-visited the place so often. Why couldn't I go Vietnam or Cambodia or some other place like that.

Ohmigosh!! He said the exact same things like my colleague! So I must be a freak then, for visiting and re-visiting same place.

Hehe...but I enjoy being a freak, coz this time around, I will be the one leading the Shenzhen leg of our so-called tour. Dad will only be leading the Zhuhai bit and both of us, we are going to explore Macau some more.

Freak that I am, I am quite sure I am going to enjoy this trip. Already planned my die-die must eat food list so that we don't waste any time there at all. Plus there will not be any tour guide saying, "quickly, quickly, we only have half an hour here!"

Oh, and it still might be cold and so I can still show off some of my winter stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment