Monday, January 7, 2008

Some more thoughts...

Are there some days when you feel like you cannot go on? Like you feel so heavily burdened that you just don't want to do anything? Just want to lie down and rest...and rest forever?

I am feeling like that right now. Sometimes, I kinda understand why there are places that are set up, just for people to go and die. It's perhaps that they feel that they are at the end of the world, and that nobody can help them anymore...that sort of relief is the only form of relief that can help them.

No, I am fine with family and friends. It's just work that is weighing me down. It has made me feel that no amount of work is going to ever going to get me out of shit. That, plus a dead, non-existent love life. Ha! Can get a little potent.

My supe ever asked whether it is coz I lack confidence and the necessary self-esteem..well, perhaps. Perhaps...I should go write a book called "Where have I left my Courage/Confidence?"

Or is that a cliche title that too many have used?

Don't worry..I think. I just need to let all this out and then, life moves on.

No comments:

Post a Comment