Thursday, January 3, 2008

The disciplinary master...

School has started and I just went back to my new place to stay. The students looked non-threatening (unlike some schools, who have gangsters for students).

What (or rather, who) greeted me at the traffic light was the disciplinary master of the school. He was standing by the wall, just observing.

My guess is that he was trying to catch students who jay walk. Me being the all dutiful me, decided not to jay walk this morning.

I did eventually though (jay walk, I mean) for I almost missed the bus. I was so intent on watching the red man turn green, I did not realise the bus has arrived. Thank goodness, the bus driver waited. Really, for that I am thankful in my own little way.

Timing was so good that I also managed to catch my train to work and arrived super early. It is going to be a beautiful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment