Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mahjong Bonding

Just returned from a day of mahjong. We had good bonding time and there were relatives visiting my aunt halfway through, but it was a good break for all of us.

Baby nephew Rayee also dropped by before he went off to visit his mummy's side of the relatives. It must be tired on my cousin and his wife, this being their first year with baby. Anyhow, I think they should be able to cope, with their domestic help around.

It's actually quite amusing that Rayee is afraid of my dad. It was probably my dad's tone when he spoke to him yesterday. He started crying shortly after and from then on, whenever he saw my dad, he would cry. I, on the other hand, am elated that he allows me to carry him *grin*. He usually does not let just anyone carry, but one thing I found out: he is afraid of loud voices too. Once, I laughed heartily while carrying him and he started crying :P

Going to have more bonding time with my cousin this weekend. It could be mahjong...again, or it could just be a girlie sleepover. Whatever it is, I am excited already!

No comments:

Post a Comment