Friday, January 9, 2009

In that retrospective mood again.

Sometimes I have to remind myself that I am already in 2009. It still feels like 2008 and I am reluctant to step into 2009. Maybe, when the Chinese New Year is here, I will feel more like a new year has started.

I have decided not to have any new year resolutions but I just want to wish my family and relatives good health and that all my friends are safe and sound, even though some no longer consider me as friends.

I am just thankful that one wins some and loses some. There might be friendships lost but there ae also friendships gained and rekindled elsewhere. Like in any kind of relationship, it has to be treasured as one might be friends today but enemies the next.

As much as I feel young mixing around with kids, I also feel that I am getting old. I no longer can keep up with very late nights and there are just certain thins that I am slower at. Whatever it is, I will remind myself to be young at heart and to follow my dreams no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment