Thursday, January 1, 2009

In retrospect

Wow! I was just looking at my blog archive when I realised that it has been about a year already that I have starting blogging. It IS amazing, considering that I was anti-computer anything, especially blogging.

I have also just gone up one notch in my addiction as I now have bluetooth connection to my hand phone. Therefore, I could really just shoot and upload it to my computer and post! Oh, please don't ask me to use my hand phone to do that as I think the typing out bit would be such a chore. I feel that hand phones still have their limitations, unless I was having one of those with qwerty boards. Bulky!

Whatever it is, now that I have tried blogging and have been doing fine so far, I will continue with it.

By the way, I am not going to make any new year resolutions as I know I will not keep them.

Happy new year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment