Saturday, January 3, 2009

Blogging Dad

Never in my life would I imagine seeing the day that my dad would actually fully utilise the Internet, but he did. Never in my life would I ever imagine to even read anybody's blog, let alone start one on his own, but he did!!!

What was more shocking was that he does not manage only one, but two blogs!!!! Even I don't have that many.

I am happy for him though for one of his blogs is about oldies songs and actors and actresses of yester-years. That is how he keeps in touch with his radio fan-base now that RSI (Radio Singapore International) has closed down. They are very supportive of what he is doing and they also have a oldies fan club up in Kuala Lumpur. They often invite him over for gatherings.

I am happy for Dad for he has something to occupy his mind and hands. For now though, I am still not ready to share my blog with him and will not let him know this blogspot yet. There are still some super personal, girly stuff that I would like to to 'myself' for the moment. Till I am ready then!

No comments:

Post a Comment