Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Ting Tings tinks!!!!

Woah!!! Attended the gig by The Ting Tings at Fort Canning was fantastic!! Just wished that I was much taller. Was pushed by this faggert looking youngster (sorry, but no sorry. If he were a little more polite and gracious, I would not be so mean with my words) and was at one time being smoked by these two smokers blowing their bad air all around. Still wondering why NEA don't want to work with events companies to make these events a proud smoke-free event??

Oh! Did I tell you I bought their album only 4 days before their performance and could pretty much sing along to most of their chorus. Their catchy lyrics and retro sounds just got me sooooo hooked that I HAD to listen to them everyday.

Another secret? I didn't want to watch them in the first place. It was The Prodigy that I wanted to watch and as they were both British acts, they were publicised together. They had lots of exposure: every corner you turned, there were their posters and their collaterals. I tested their sounds in a CD shop and bought it there and then. The rest, as they say, is history.




















I admit that some of them pics are not so well taken. Blame it on this amateur photographer who took most pics in indoor mode till almost the end of the gig!

Even till now, this still rings in my head:

They call me hell

They call me Stacey

They call me her

They call me Jane

That's not my name!

That's not my name!

That's not my name!

That's not my..NAME!

No comments:

Post a Comment