Sunday, January 11, 2009

Just by chance

Hee, this Friday just gone by (9th Jan), it was announced over the news all over that we could start exchanging our EZlink cards (for travelling on most public transports) to that of the SEPAS format.

I didn't even know what was SEPAS and I had no intention to go swap for a new one right away. I didn't want to be the "kiasu" type. Afterall, I had up till 30th September to change it.

Came Friday evening and I was waiting for my cousin at the Bugis MRT station. I had finished what I had to do: Pay bills, buy a snack to eat(she was going to be late). I was contemplating window shopping when I chanced upon the long queue waiting to exchange their cards.

Well, since I had about half an hour to spare and since I didn't want to risk spending unnecessarily, I decided to join the queue. It took about half an hour and by the time I got my card, it was time to meet my cousin. Talk about nice timing! :)

Happy with myself that I did not spend money buying nonsense, which is most likely to happen if I went window shopping :P

No comments:

Post a Comment