Sunday, August 10, 2008

Another bad dream on empty stomach

Forgot to blog about my bad dream early this morning. We finished mahjong at 1 plus in the morning. I was a little hungry but refused to eat as I think I am just going to grow fatter if I ate anymore.

Well, bad dream again. This time, I was trapped in this room with yellow walls and I was shouting and screaming at my soon to be ex-husband, asking him why we cannot get divorced. I kept screaming, "Why, why, why cannot?"

I felt real desperate and felt that I was trapped in the situation and could not get out of it. We were running from one room to another. All hade eithr yellow walls or yellow ceilings.

Of course, as with all bad dreams, I woke up feeling out of breath and feeling horrible.

I must go see a lawyer soon... .

No comments:

Post a Comment