Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Proud owner

Almost forgot to blog about my new found bike. Last week, I when I went to my cousin's place, I had seen this bike that was lying around. I had asked my cousin whose it was and if nobody was using it, could I then have it?

Yes! The answer is yes! Now, I just need to wait for my cousin to deliver it coz the air has run out and it was a little too late after mahjong the other night. Very excited about it and I cannot wait to test ride it in my big, big backyard (that is shared by one and all)! Hahahahah!!!!

The most satisfying part is that I do not have to come up with a single cent. Although my cousin did not say anything, I told him that I would take it first and anytime that he needs it, to get it back from me. I think that is the only right thing to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment