Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Twice shaven

I am so angry with STRIP that I really don't feel like writing anymore.

I just finished a complaint letter to them. I go to them for all my grooming purposes and today, they made a stupid big mistake and instead of waxing my legs, they were shaved it, thinking I was going for IPL. What was worse is that they left me in a halk-f@*cked state of shaven leg with some hair still not removed.

OK, I know, I should not talk about such personal things on my blog but I was really upset. Seething did not even begin to describe how I felt at that point of time. I was gritting my teeth as I spoke to the customer service officer.

Why am I so upset? I have never shaved my leg hairs before and I never intended to. I feel that it will grow out courser and my pores might just become bigger. F@*ck, f@*ck, f@*ck!!!

By the way, I always 'kena' such bad luck. There was one time, many yonks ago, my top part of the brow was also shaven off by a beautician trimming my eyebrows. Everyone knows that one should not shave the top bit as this will disrupt the natural shape. Aargh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment