Saturday, August 30, 2008

A lazy Saturday

This would just be an ordinary post, about another ordinary Saturday.

I went down to pay the 'down payment' for my school fees and then went to eat brunch at Makarios at the National Library Building (Level 3).

It has a nice quiet environment. Very quiet. We were the only ones there. Well, it was after all 11 am. It was just ordinary spaghetti carbonara, but the ham was good ham. I could taste it. Not too salty and just the right amount of fat.

However, I would recommend that one should go there more for it's coffee and chicken pie as they are more reasonably priced and the pastry is much better than the cafe at level one. The plat principal (main course in french)costs are very french; on the expensive end. It is very nice but I will only eat there again when I am feeling very rich or when I really feel like pampering myself.

Went to Vivo after that. Spent an hour or so at Page One choosing my 2009 diary/calendar/organiser. Haha! Hopefully this sort of enthusiasm will last me throughout my two years of study.

No comments:

Post a Comment