Sunday, August 24, 2008

Filing now or just a few weeks later

Went to open a joint account with the bank today. It was needed for the sum of money that would come from the sale of the flat. Troublesome.

He pestered me about filing for the papers again. I really, really, really hate people who go on and on by your ears and cannot stop. What does he expect me to do? Go down to the lawyers immediately???

My lawyers told me to settle the property before looking for them. He claims that his lawyers said otherwise. I told him that if he thinks so, HE can go do the filing. What IS the hurry when the final appointment with HDB is only one week away?? After that, we can file away all we want.

It was upsetting. Very upsetting. No matter how amicable I try to make it, it somehow does not seem to end up quite right. Now that I have opened my mouth to ask him to file the papers, I am just wondering whether there will be any backlash. Hopefully not. I am praying very hard.

I was so upset that I sms-d Kelly in the middle of breakfast. She wanted to meet up, but I had to go back to my workplace and then play mahjong with ex-housemate and gang, so I offered her tomorrow for coffee. She has not replied, but it is comforting to know that there is always somewhere there who could lend a listening ear and be there to support you (even though that person in question may be a little petty at times. Haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment