Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My baby is hurt :(

Today was supposed to be a normal sort of happy day but when I went to my car, my baby, I was devastated. It had a big dent at the bumper. When I am late in waking up and do not have enough time to catch the bus, I drive to my work place and park at a private residential area. It is free and I thought, safe.

It is not. Luckily, I saw a note on my window screen. It was not signed but it told me that my car was knocked by a SULO rubbish truck that was reversing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It happened at 1.05pm. SHIT!!!!

I thought it was just the bumper but when I went down to check with Dad just now, it was worse. My baby's boot cover got dented too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am way beyon pissed. Not only that. I am hoping that the insurance company can cover the costs too. If not, it would be crazy to pay for something that I did not do.

No comments:

Post a Comment