Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bad nightmare

Had a bad nightmare in the wee hours of the morning again. This time, I chopped off someone's head (I think it was a guy's head), kept it in a container of some sort and went looking for another guy for help.

There was no blood whatsoever, but the thought of me having cut someone's head off and probably going to jail after that, just made my blood cull. The whole time, in my nightmare, I was just walking around this posh-looking apartment block that had posh dining places just next to it. I was just going round and round looking for this guy and looking for no one in particular.

When I finally found the guy (with no specific face in particular, as with most dreams), I tried to opening the container to show him the head. What happened was that 'dust' flew out and become a bluish redish spot of light. The light was moving about, as if a spirit was flying.

Somebody, a third person, who was having dinner with the guy I was looking for, reassured us that this light is a good sign. I panicked even more. I asked in my dreams, "How can it be a good sign when I have just decapitated someone?"

The third person, whom I vaguely remember as a woman, continued to assure and persuade me. Not long after, I woke up.

I was breathing real fast and until now, am still quite puzzled as to why I would have such a dream since I am not so stressed up about work already. Could it be that I am so sick of man in general that I went to chop their head off? Then why did I look for another guy to try to solve my problem? Is it because I still have hope? Haha! Not sure about these two explanations as I only just thought about it as I am writing this post.

If it really is so, then how could my brain be so wired up to make up such a 'chiem' and scary nightmare for me to dream? I mean usually, my dreams and nightmares are very direct and straight to the point.

Anyway, I will just leave it for awhile and if I do remember, I will ask my (ex) housemate, who has an interest in interpreting dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment