Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Trying to do my part to save the earth

I keep telling myself that I have to save the earth and that I should use less plastic bags but I never do.

I have tons of those very nice re-usable bags from my many clothes acquisitions (they give you very nice bags in the hope to get free advertising from us consumers). I also stopped myself from buying ANY of those recyclable bags (except for the Carrefour one). I feel that buying more of these types of bags are actually another waste.

What did I do? I walked out of my own house without taking a bag and in the end, had to use a plastic bag. Sigh... .

Anyway, I would like to think that I am already doing my little part to save the earth by not taking more plastic bags than necessary. If I bought something from Shop A and then went to Shop B. If the stuff bought at Shop B is able to be kept in Shop A's plastic bag, I will ask them not to give me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment