Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pillow talk

Today after work, I thought I would go and get the pillow to replace my present one. It has become so flat that I can hardly feel anything. At first I thought I could back the very nice one from my little rented place, but now that 2 other people have slept on it, I am not about to take it back. I am anal. Very anal about bedding stuff. I don't even go to bed without bathing!

It was really frustrating though coz when I reached that place formerly known as Seiyu, the lady told me that the particular pillow I wanted had sold old. She rattled on and on about how if I came yesterday, that I would definitely get what I want, but today it is all gone. Sold out. And later on, the story changed to "they brought it back to the warehouse".

You know, I was not born yesterday. If you do not really know which particular model of pillow I am looking for, then don't say anything. If you are not sure when it sold out, then don't BS me. I GET REAL PISSED. It is patronising.

What was worse is that she did not have very good sales tactic. If she knew her products well, she would know that the pillow I was looking for was a little on the hard side, but the ones she kept recommending me were softer ones. How duh! can that be???!!!!

So, so super frustrated as I only like that particular model that I bought. I was not settling for second best and I got so pissed for her patronising attitude that I told her to forget it. I would rather not buy.

On top of that, she already irritated me from the beginning anyway. She is the sort who did not even allow you to breathe and have a look through and start pestering and following you all around the minute you step in, asking what you want, all at the same time while she was serving another customer. She ended up looking like she had schizophrenia, talking to two different persons at the same time.

Sigh...one more night without nice-nice pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment