Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I did it!

I finally did it!

I went to sign up for the Early Childhood course yesterday. I wanted to blog all about yesterday and say "I signed up for the course TODAY!".

Of course, I was too tired to even press that start button on the CPU and fell straight to bed. Well, better late than never.

I took all my certs and forms with me in the morning yesterday, still not sure whether to sign up or not. Then, as my work day drew to a close, there was this strong inner voice telling me to just go and sign up. That was what I just did. I dropped down at the wrong MRT stop (Dhoby Gaut) and walked about 4 bus stops to my destination. It was one of the hottest days but it was one of those days where I walked the most.

After what seemed like umpteen numbers of form-filling (actually only one), I finally made payment. It never felt more right. I am also relieved. This particular school already has very good reputation and I just found out that a close family friend also teaches there. Unfortunately, she is teaching the Chinese course modules. If not, we will really be having fun trying not to know each other, all in the name of fun!

I am in a I-want-to-learn-everything-under-the-sun mood. My friend has encouraged me to study my translation and interpretation course simultaneously. Then, I would also like to resume my french lessons and take my D.E.L.F 1 certification. Health-wise, I would also like to resume my Bikram Yoga (hot yoga), which I have neglected for about 2 years now. This one, I tell you, really slims me down fast. Only thing is that I must maintain and watch my diet. If not, I will bloat back up again. Kekeke... .

Well, I will take things one at a time and see how much load I can take. Plus, I must also have the financial means first before I embark on anything.

2 comments:

  1. When you are ready to start hot yoga again, you may find http://www.bikramfinder.com an ally. It's a new social network that helps keep your practice on track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link! Will check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete