Monday, July 7, 2008

Moving on

This is to update all my dear friends that my first appointment with HDB is coming up soon. Selling of my flat is a done deal and once the papers are done and everything is paid up etc, I am going to file for divorce.

No, I would not have spelt it out so blatantly a few years back, but I must say this once again, I am at peace with myself. I am even at peace with God. I am leaving it up to Him, boyfriend or no boyfriend, alone or in someone else's company.

I have...began...the process of...loving myself. Why all the dot dot dots? I am almost afraid to admit it (just in case I jinx it or something), but yes, I have begun the last league of my self-healing process (I think) :P

My current job (those of you who know) although leaves me physically rather tired, but gives me a great amount of satisfaction (if you really want to know, read back to my previous postings and you might just get a clue).

I am moving on, slowly, very slowly, but surely. I am neither excited nor upset. Just normal. I think that is the way I want to approach my feelings and thoughts and even though I missed out on my mid year bonuses, pay increments and what nots and a bl&@dy huge pay cut, I am actually happy. Very happy. I am contented and everything thus far is fulfilling.

I don't know how long this will last but at least, I am enjoying the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment