Thursday, July 24, 2008

Since when?

It's funny how I get blamed for things. I just went to IKEA today and wanted to buy this cabinet that had many squares. I could fit in boxes (from IKEA of course) that could help me store my things without being looking too untidy.

As always, I asked for my mum's opinion as my room is super, super small and I already have some cupboards and storage cabinets in my room. I wanted to seek her opinion on how to fit everything in my room or at least be able to 're-house' my old cupboards in another part of our house.

From such a discussion grew this accusation in my direction. She said it was because I brought back so many office stuff, that she had to go and buy and extra cupboard to put in her room to store my stuff!!!!!

How absurd! I did not ask her to buy the cupboard. I was not the one who could not stand the short while of boxes lying around the house. She took her very own initiative to get it and now is happily using that new cupboard as her own storage place as well.

My mum can say the strangest things at times and she is very quick with accusations, even though sometimes it is indeed her fault. What can a daughter do but to just nod and say yes to everything?? If not, I might even end up with my Dad telling me off. Sigh... C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment