Tuesday, October 21, 2008

More Paul & Joe

I went and did a crazy thing this evening. I went to the Paul & Joe counter at Bugis Junction and bought me-self 3 bottles of the foam cleanser mousse that is going to be out of production soon.

The lady at the counter told me she had nine bottles and I wish I had enough money to buy up all of it, but on second thoughts, it would be quite ridiculous to do so too, as it would take me ages to finish and by then, the product might have expired.

I said my peace to the girl. I told her that I was very surprised that they were going to axe this particular product. I told her that this was the only thing that does not cause redness on my face. I also told her that I have been using this particular cleanser for at least 3 years now. She was really surprised. I also told her that I was so upset the other day that I did not buy anything in the end.

Of course, all this was told in a conversational way and not an accusing way (hopefully she did not find me too long-winded). She was very nice to listen to me too but I doubt she can do much either. She was also quite surprised that I have used to cleanser for so long :P

One thing I did not like though, is that she told me she would give me samples of the new cleanser to use (the new range that the sales lady at Isetan was trying to sell me). I only found out on my way home that it is not exactly the new sample at all. The moisture lotion, I have bought before and it gave me millia seeds. I refuse to use whitening stuff as I feel that it is more harmful to my skin the long run, so the whitening emulsion can go straight to the bin. The only thing that can remotely be used is the light cleansing milk, but anything with the word milk makes me squirm and think millia seeds again. Does not help that they have the world "light" on it.

What I am a little unhappy about is not delivering what she promised (as in, the right sample). Guess I cannot be too picky as they were free stuff.

Well, at least these three bottles are going to last me for at least a year an a half or so. Till then, I shall be more prudent with my usage and then think of what else to use later.

Oh, and thanks to wildswans for your recommendation. I shall kiv and once I have finished my limited supply, will try yours out. Hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment