Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Samgaetang


Had dinner with Dad at Ju Shin Jung last night. This is at Joo Chiat.It was under the heavy recommendation of his Korean student who is learning Chinese under him. We went for the Korean Ginseng Chicken (samgaetang) and it was quite delicious.

However, I find the dishes a little overpriced. A korean pancake is going for $20. Even if it had lots of kimchi and seafood, I don't think I will pay that much for flour-y stuff like that. I would still prefer Manna any time. The food variety is more to my liking. I promised Dad I would bring him to Manna one day :)

Anyway, forgot to mention how embarrassed we were when we first walked into a Korean restuarant, thinking that was it! We did not realise that the name of the restuarant was different and we had to walk out again, realising it is more of a Korean barbecue place rather than Ju Shin Jung, the one specliasing in Ginseng Chicken Soup :)

No comments:

Post a Comment