Tuesday, October 14, 2008

An alternative solution

In another extravagant world, where I as an extravagant person, I prided myself in using what was what good and what was hip. I was still trying to be quite extravagant but then I thought, maybe, I should use an alternative that could be easily gotten.

You see, I was very set on using Philosophy stuff, especially the 3-in-1 shower gel. It acts as a shampoo, conditioner and shower gel. It was the only thing, until a week back, that does not make my skin itch from dryness or have an overpowering perfume smell that would be almost fatal to my sensitive nose.

I was even thinking that I can make use of this time of good exchange rate of US currency to order my 'loot' online.

Well, don't need to now. I just tried Cetaphil and it works fine on my skin. I can get it at the local pharmacy or Watson's and at a fraction of what I paid for Philosophy bought off the rack. Besides, if I really suffer from a Philosophy withdrawal syndrome, I could also try to get some from Hong Kong. I last bought it at Wing On Plus Department Store. Hopefully it is still there.

For now though, Cetaphil will suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment