Monday, October 20, 2008

The end of Paul & Joe for me

I was really upset to find out that they have discontinued the Foaming Facial Cleanser that I have been using for the past two to three years. It was the only thing that was mild enough not to cause redness on my skin and does not give me skin irritation.

I was so upset and angry that I did not even buy that moisture gel that I originally set out to buy. I cannot fathom how they can just decide to cut a certain product line just like that. If I knew this was going to happen, I would have bought a whole box of it the last time I visited their counter.

This sales lady at the Isetan Scotts outlet was also quite unprofessional. She was talking on the phone for quite awhile until I took the products off the shelf and approached her to get the products for me to buy.

After looking for the longest time, she then told me that the cleanser that I want has been discontinued. Then WHY display it there in the first place?????? So angry. Then she told me the new cleanser can moisturise even more etc, etc.

I really did not want to listen anymore coz I really did not need one that was too moisturising. It would just give me millia seeds. Some of their products have already given me that as it is too rich.

Sigh...I am now in search of another product as I feel a little 'betrayed'. I know, very drama, but I just feel like that at the moment. Until I find the next best product, woe is my face!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Would you like to try the one that I am using - BE. It's fairly mild and doesn't have preservatives (but that also means that its shelf life is no longer than a year).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee, thanks for the recommendation. Please read my next posting :P

    ReplyDelete