Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Satisfying dinner

Went to have dinner and stayed over with my cousin on 20th September. We (my aunt, my cousin and I) went to have dinner at the Marriott. Was either thinking of the Crossroads cafe (where I used to work as a captain) or the poolside cafe. We ended up at the Pool Grill as it was full house at the Crossroads Cafe and the hostess/maitre d'hotel could not guarantee us a table even though we had to wait for 15 minutes.

Here are the pics of what we ate:

I had a veal scallopini.

My cousin had the blue barramundi (hope I got this one right).

My aunt had the salmon.

The most rewarding bit was the coffee though. If you are thinking of spending little at a quiet environment, having a cup of coffee there would be ideal. They use Illy coffee beans (at least their cups say so). It would also be a good place if you just wanted to drink some wine while looking at the skyline of Orchard Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment