Thursday, October 9, 2008

The other side of the road

I usually rush to school after work and somehow, on school days, there would be something that would happen around 5.30pm that would not allow me to leave on time.

This time, it was like I described, but nonetheless, I have managed to see a Subway while taking a bus to Orchard this morning (switch buses halfway. Isn't that what the government wants us to believe? The one who do more transfers of public transport will save the most). I decided to give it a try and find that place this evening.

I was really worried that I would not manage to find the place, walk there and back to school on time, but I did. I also managed to get a glimpse of the museum and buildings on the other side of the road as I walked from SMU (Singapore Management University, where the Subway was situated) to my school. I am usually looking from the museum side across to SMU instead.

It was definitely a different view and for that short moment, I feel that I should look at things from different angles and not just from one point.

No comments:

Post a Comment