Saturday, October 4, 2008

NEW PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. Got a little too excited. I wanted to wait till December and change to the other phone operator with the green theme, but I guess I could not resist the phone calling out my name and saying,"Take me, please take me home. I am yours!"

Ha, ha, ha!!!

Got the Sony Ericsson W910i. I think, my choice is non of the above (from my wish list). The reason why I did not want that phon at that time was due to the fact that the camera only had 2.0 megapixels while my present phone had 3.2 megapixels.

Well, as the salesperson told me, it is not such a great difference, the megapixels, unless we are talking about 3.2 megapixels versus 5.0 megapixels. I agree.

As OLKGAL once said to me, a handphone should be a handphone. Why pay so much for camera functions when you know that it can never function as well as a real camera (well, something like that). I agree with her on that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment