Monday, October 6, 2008

Playing cheat

With less numbers of days of leave, I find that I have to be very creative when going for holidays. It is called maximising. Actually, people have been doing this for ages, even if they on a leave scheme that gives them 28 days. Ha! Ha!

With less budget to work with as well, I also have to be creative in where I want to go. I used to scoff at the thought of going to Malaysia, but now, I think it will be one of my first choice as, in terms of proximity, it is the nearest and it does not burn a big hole in my pocket. Went down to People's Park to book for coach and accommodation to Sunway Lagoon for the next long weekend holiday.

Just to let you in on a secret, this is my first time going to Sunway Lagoon and I have never been to the Petronas Twin Towers. Well there you are, it's two of my secrets revealed (and not just one).

Going with my Dad and two aunts. My mum? She does not like to travel, especially if she had to take a coach. She would rather stay at home to watch Discovery Travel&Living. That would already be her travelling and tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment