Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hectic study days.

Finally got my text book on Monday (6th Oct). The last Monday that I tried to get it, I was too late. It was sold out.

Now, with that 'Bible' in early childhood, I can relax and rely on it. I am the sort who feels more secure to buy what the teacher recommends.

Topics are getting heavier as we talk about cognitive and physical stuff, but thanks to very nice classmates who are very supportive, we are surviving.

I found that many classmates sitting near me are actually either catholics or are teaching in Catholic kindergartens. It brings me to one of my obscure thoughts to teach in one such kindergarten. Anyway, it is one step at a time for now. I will work for one year at my present place first and then decide where to move on from there.

Today, I brought Milo packets for them as the school only provides coffee and tea packets. I am so afraid of insomnia now, I have sworn off coffee during weekdays.

The other funny thing is that I find one of the senior people in my previous organisation is also taking up the same course with another earlier batch of intakes. She is in-charge of programmes and at first, when I saw her at the car park, I thought she was going to guest lecture. After seeing her on several occasions though, I felt she might also be a student her and asked one of my friends, who was with the other class. She told me that she and her husband are both taking the same course.

Right there and then, I could hear the little voice in my head singing," It's a small world after all...".

Well, now that I have settled my leave for December, I am sooooo going to work very hard for my assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment