Sunday, July 11, 2010

Plans and virtual food become reality

Saturday had been one hell of a day. From the word go, there was no stopping. I had to go back to work to help out with an event and afterwards, I met up with my friend to discuss our trip to the Netherlands/ Europe.

I did not realise that the booking of a hotel could be stressful. We actually spent a whole afternoon doing bookings for just 2 places and then, we still had to settle our Eurail pass. By then, I was all google-eyed and had to shout, "Stop!"

Actually, amidst all this excitement, I am also a bit worried as my practicum for my course may be delayed and it may not end exactly in September itself. I am taking a little gamble though and praying very hard that my practicum supervisor will allow me to choose a favourable day before I go off.

By the time we finished everything, it was almost 8 o'clock. Way too late for dinner. As my friend and I were Cafe World fans, we decided to go to Marche at 313@Orchard to eat real food that we usually simply just cook in the virtual world of Cafe World!

Hehe...we had seafood paella and pizza. I almost wanted to get spaghetti bolognaise but had to stop myself. We ate a slow dinner, chatting and laughing as we went along. The food was yum!! Hmm...this game, I better beware of it. If I am not careful, I will be putting on lots of weight by wanting to turn what is virtual into a reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment