Sunday, July 11, 2010

Correction, correction

Sigh...I am so blur. Age must be catching up with me. A quick check with my friend today confirmed that Sunny Bookshop (as mentioned in my previous posting) is still 'alive and well' and so I was wrong in saying that it no longer exists.

Strange then, that I did not see the name on the directory listing of the shopping centre (still scratching my head figuratively). I must go find out myself this coming Monday.

My friend told me that it is actually on Level 2 of Far East. Now why did keep thinking that it was Level 3? The most amazing part is that I vaguely remember myself getting 'lost' the same way when I was a lot younger. I kept thinking that it was at Level 3. Oh wait, I am confused. I thought the escalator from the bus stop did bring me straight to Level 2 (and not 3).

Anyhow, do wait for my update on Monday when I am able to sort myself out. Not before going to exchange for more books to read though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment