Sunday, January 17, 2010

Walk through the 'hood

It's the weekend. I was supposed to have spent a nice day walking at Macritchie. Instead, I walked to Balestier Road to eat not-so-nice mee pok and took a bus to Pek Kio Hawker Centre for coffee and marketing after that.

Why? Because I overslept. But I am not really complaining coz I spent the morning with Dad. I also realised that I started the new year's blog on a depressing note, but I could not help it. I was. With God's grace though, I am learning to regulate and cope with everything on my plate.

I seem to be disliked and shunned at most places but at least work wise, I got a confirmation and a slight pay rise, which is cause for celebration.

What's more? I am planning a trip to Amsterdam to visit my friend and to the A-Ha! farewell concert! How exciting can that be?? Very exciting. Only thing I have to straighten out now is my practicum for my course as I am not sure whether it will end the same time my course date ends or it will commence after my end of course date. No one, until now, can give me a straight answer. Anyhows, I will keep my fingers crossed and plan with caution first.

As the Lunar year is coming to an end, I hope all the bad stuff will go off soon and the good stuff will come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment