Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Tuesday

Nothing much happened today but I thought I might just back track a little and tell everyone that I just confirmed after my first 3 months with the company and that I got a little pay raise. This to me, is a bonus. Words like 'bonus', 'variable bonus' and such sounds strange to my ears and seem like from another life but it is back. Even though I am not sure whether I would be getting any, but at least this company does have such a thing as bonus.

My love life is still as empty as... . Well, I guess I just have to thank God that I am still alive and well. I should really channel my energies into looking at the things and the people I have around me and not the have-nots.

I spent the evening having dinner with Dad and his friend at Botak Jones next to SPH. That place is a quaint little place with international food fare. There is your local tzi cha, Indian briyani, wanton noodles, Italian pizza and pasta, and of course, Botak Jones. Nice little nook. Yummy dinner (especially their cheezy potato!) and good company. A perfect round up for a very tiring day at work. Except, I should be hanging with people more my age! Hahahaha! No lah, of course, the old fogies are fine exept if I want to find a partner of my own, I should start hanging out with a different set! Kekekekeke.....

No comments:

Post a Comment