Sunday, January 17, 2010

Guangzhou pics


My favourite photo and one that my friends find cute and the food, yummy :)


The Ho Ancestral Hall being given a major revamp due to the upcoming Asian Games, Guangzhou 2010 to be held this year.


My favourite food. One of them anyway. The skin of the dumpling is made with fish meat. It is chewy and 'bouncy' and one bowl of 15 dumplings only cost SGD1.00!!!


Bread Talk on Beijing Road. Many of my China friends don't even know that this Singaporean bread shop has already been in China for some years now. Well, I got to know it by watching Taiwanese Cable programmes :P


Another yummy dish that I ate on the first night of arrival. It was brinjal with some kind of sauce. In the sauce there were fried minced pork mixed with salted egg yolk. It was absolute heaven, especially in cold weather!! I am salivating now... .

No comments:

Post a Comment